Where Disney movies are set
ummm pretty sure aladin is set on arabia, since the opening song is called Arabian Nights
Pinocchio is germany.
The Little Mermaid is the Caribbean.
Tangled IS Germany.
Aladdin is Arabia.
*Blood boils hotter than Satan’s period*
1. Pinocchio is Italian - this is obvious from the Italian names. The writer of Pinocchio was Carlo Collodi, an Italian.
2. The Little Mermaid is based on Han Christian Andersen’s version; he is Danish. There is a famous mermaid statue in Copenhagen, capital of Denmark. The only Caribbean aspect of TLM is the voice of Sebastian the Carribean crab, who has a Jamaican accent.
3. Tangled is indicated as set in Germany.
4. Arabia is not a country. ‘Arabia’ actually refers to the Arabian peninsula, which encompasses several countries.
5. Satan is commonly portrayed in religious literature as well as popular culture as male, and therefore does not have periods.
Your argument is invalid.